Your Online Notarization Specialist
Welcome to the future! You can now have your document signatures digitally notarized online from your home, office, or anywhere on Earth!
As a Texas online notary public, I am authorized to perform online notarizations (a.k.a. remote online notarizations). Document signer(s) appear remotely before the online notary public, using secure audio-visual conference technology.
Notary Arlington has partnered with DocVerify to provide electronic signatures, document integrity and notary authenticity in the modern age. Your documents can be digitally signed and notarized remotely through a web interface that is legally binding throughout the United States.
Fast, Safe, Secure – All you need is a desktop computer or notebook, a web browser with access to your web camera/microphone, and a good Internet connection.
It doesn’t get any easier.
- Documents Notarized Over the Internet
- Convenient, Fast and Easy
- Costs Less than a Mobile Notary
- DocVerify Web Platform uses Bank Grade Security
- You Can Be Anywhere in the World
- Legally Accepted Across the United States
- Instantly Print or Email Your Notarized Documents
- Notarized Documents can be Independently Verified
What Do I Need?
- Separate Desktop or Notebook Computer For Each Participant
- Built in Camera and Microphone (accessible through your web browser)
- Good Internet Connection (2 Mbps ↑↓)
- Digitized Document in .pdf Format
- Valid Government-Issued Identification credential with photo and signature
- Separate Email Account for Each Participant
- Pass Online Identity Proofing and Credential Analysis Standards
- Established U.S. Credit History (Sourcing for Identity Proofing KBA questions)
- Pay Online with Major Credit Card when Scheduling Your Appointment
Remote Online Notarization
AN OVERVIEW ON HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
for signatures at the bottom (no blank spaces). If your
document is paper, scan it into a .pdf digital document.
No Scanner? You can download a free .pdf scanner app
on to your phone and capture the image.
STEP # 1
Complete and Digitize Your Document
FAQ, and Terms of Service pages. Write down any questions
you may have.
(2) Call Notary Arlington at 817-484-4000
(3) Pay your online invoice with a credit/debit card.
(4) Email your document(s) to Notary Arlington
(5) Schedule and then begin your Online Notarization.
Book an Appointment for Online Notarization
STEP # 2
payment is processed, each participant
will receive an email with a link to begin their
online credential analysis and identity proofing process.
Don't forget to move the photos taken of your driver
license (front and back) and selfie... to the computer
device you will be using for your online notarization.
Check Your E-Mail Identity Verification
STEP # 3
STEP # 4
Adopting Digital Signatures
and identity proofing, each participant will receive another
email link, prompting them to digitally sign their name
Once all signers have completed their identity verification
and have adopted their digital signatures, the online
notary public can begin the online digital signing
STEP # 5
The Online Notarization Session
join the online notary session. All parties will be able to
see and hear one another while the final notarization
takes place. Once all participants are online, the notary
will prompt each participant on signing or initialing
requirements. After all participants have signed the
document, the notary completes the notarization.
Once completed, the online session ends.