Please read carefully!
Each participant must be able to comply with all of the following technology requirements.
If the technology requirements cannot be met, the remote online notarization cannot be conducted.
- Each participant must have their own computer or tablet device (PC or Mac desktop computer, notebook computer or tablet).
- Each participant must have their own email account. Spousal sharing of a single email account is not permitted for a DocVerify remote online notarization.
- Each participant’s computer or tablet device must use specific supported browsers that will allow the browser to access the device’s camera and microphone. Use of any browsers not listed below will most likely result in the required video/audio not working.
- Each participant’s computer or tablet device must have a good Internet connection (minimum speed of 2 mb/sec upload and download).
- For camera and microphone troubleshooting, DocVerify provides some guidance.